Readsboro man injured in house fire

1 min read

READSBORO — A man was injured when a fire that broke out in Readsboro last week.

The structure fire at 1352 King Hill Road was reported at around 5:33 p.m. on September 1.

Minor injuries were sustained by the homeowner, including scratches and abrasions, while trying to escape the fire.

Following an investigation, police say the owner was soldering pipes in the crawl space underneath the residence.

While soldering the pipe, insulation in the area caught fire.

This fire remains under investigation, however, investigators say it is not considered suspicious.